Go abroad

Every year many students leave to study at a foreign university.

If you have the plan to study at a university for a semester or a year, you should know that these academic stays can take place from the the first study cycle (Bachelor) to the second study cycle (Master). It is possible to study for one semester (preferably the first) or for one year in the framework of study mobility programs.

How does the exchange program work ?

Only students enrolled at Université Grenoble Alpes can submit an application.

To help students interested in this enriching experience, the international relations department of IM²AG organizes information meetings at the end of September with the pedagogical coordinator.


Published on  September 23, 2016
Updated on March 25, 2024