The UFR IM²AG offers different types of program for international students. You can enroll in a short-term or degree program, a program taught in English or in French, work towards a IM²AG degree or a dual-degree with another institution. 

Depending on the program that interests you and your student status (individual degree-seeking student or student coming to Grenoble as part of an international partnership agreement), application and enrollment procedures may differ, as will your orientation.